123.hp.com/oj4650 printer have always been targeted for office use and hence the name, and this one is no exception. The HP Officejet 4650 Printer is an all-in-one that can print, scan, copy and fax. It is portable and fast, so it can also be perfect to be used in small businesses.
HP Officejet 4650 Specification
- It supports connectivity through both USB and wireless network.
- It supports a number of mobile services like ePrint, AirPrint, CloudPrint etc.
- It can be connected to systems running on Linux, Mac OS, and Windows.
- It supports HP 63 Black for black prints and HP 63 Tri-color for colored prints.
- The input and the output tray can hold up to 100 sheets and 25 sheets of plain paper respectively.
Quick 123.hp.com/setup 4650 for Unboxing
Setting up every single device starts with unboxing the device. Like they say, a good unboxing experience is the first step to the consumer’s heart. Products inside each package can vary depending on the country you live in Guide Setup.
- Take out the 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer from the box and place it on a flat surface. Remove all the packing material from the outer body of the printer.
- Raise the scanner lid and remove the packing material from the scanner glass. Move on to the next step to remove the plastic tape from the cartridge access area.
- By holding the handles on the sides of the HP Officejet 4650 Printer, lift the cartridge access door until it locks into place. Remove all the plastic tape from inside.Pull out the input and the output trays and remove any plastic tape present inside. Recycle the packing materials.
- Look for the power cord inside the box and connect it to the rear end of the printer. Connect the other end of the power cord into the power socket.
- Turn on the printer and complete the initial 123.hp.com/setup 4650 processes. Set the preferred language, the location, date and time and select yes to confirm.
- To load paper into the printer, pull out the paper tray to its maximum and slide out the paper width guides to its maximum.
- Slide in the stack of paper and adjust the paper width guides according to the size of the paper and close the tray.
- To insert the cartridges, take them out of the box and remove the plastic tape. Hold it on the sides and twist the orange cap to remove it.
- Insert it into the slot with the copper contacts facing the 123.hp.com/oj4650 Printer. Push it into position until it locks. Align the cartridge to start using it.
Free HP Officejet 4650 Driver and Manual Download
In order for you to start using your HP Officejet 4650 Printer to print, copy, and scan, you need to download and install the driver software on your computer. You can install it using the CD provided in the box but there is a possibility that the software in the CD might be outdated. Download the latest driver and manual from the links below.
Easy Steps for HP Officejet 4650 Driver Installation for Windows
- Download the driver software from the internet and the file will be saved in the downloads folder on your computer.
- When downloading the driver, make sure you download the full feature driver to be able to make the most out of your 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer.
- Double click on the file to open it. An installation wizard will open , follow the instructions on the screen to finish the installation.
- Select the connection type as USB and connect the printer to the computer via USB when prompted during the installation.
- Once you have connected the HP Officejet 4650 Printer to the computer, try printing a document using the printer to check if everything works properly.
- If the printer prints the document, your printer has been successfully 123.hp.com/setup 4650. If it does not print, download and install the drivers again.
Easy Steps for HP Officejet 4650 Driver Installation for Mac
- Regardless of the type of connection between your printer and the computer, you need to download and install the driver software to start using your printer.
- Download the HP Officejet 4650 printer software from the internet. Open the file and finish the installation by following the instructions displayed on the screen.
- If you were not able to find the driver for your printer, download the HP easy start file or the full feature driver.
- Choose the connection type as USB and connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable provided in the box.
- On the installation screen, select HP Easy Scan and click Add Printer to add it to the list. Select your printer and click Print Using and once again select Add.
- Now that you have added your 123.hp.com/oj4650 Printer, go back to the installer and finish the installation. Try printing a document using the printer.
Easy 123.hp.com/oj4650 Ink Cartridge Installation and Replacement
- Before you replace an ink cartridge, make sure to check if the ink levels on the cartridge present inside the printer are low and need a replacement.
- Also, be sure to verify that the cartridges you buy are genuine cartridges manufactured by HP. Third party cartridges may not work with the printer.
- To install or replace the cartridges, turn on the printer and make sure that the printer has enough paper in the paper tray.
- Hold the sides of the printer and gently lift the ink cartridge access door until it locks into place. The carriage will now move to the center.
- Wait till the carriage is idle and the HP Officejet 4650 Printer becomes silent before you proceed to the next step.
- Lift the lid on the cartridge slot to release the cartridge and push the lid back. Don’t take the cartridge out until you have the replacement cartridge ready.
- Take out the new cartridge from the package and remove the plastic tape from the cartridge. Be sure to hold the cartridge only by the plastic part.
- With the nozzles facing the 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer, slide in the cartridge into the slot and close the lid to lock it into position.
- Do the same for the other cartridge and close the cartridge access door. The HP Officejet 4650 Printer should now automatically print an alignment page.
- Place the alignment page on the scanner, position it properly and click OK to align the ink cartridges.
- Place the document that you want to print on the scanner glass with the printed side facing down.
- Close the lid and click Scan on the control panel of your HP Officejet 4650 Printer. Choose the destination in which you want your file to be saved.
- Select the file format depending upon the type of document you’re scanning and click Scan to start scanning. For More Steps…
- Unplug the telephone from the landline connection and remove the plug from the 2-EXT port on your printer.
- Be sure to load enough paper into the printer and connect the phone cord to the 2-EXT port on your printer.
- Create a connection between the phone jack and the 1-LINE port on the printer using a phone cord. Change the fax settings to use it. For More Steps…
- Connect your printer and the computer to the same network and place all the devices close together within the range of the router.
- On your printer’s control panel, go to the Wireless menu and click settings to start the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- After your printer is connected to the network, you need to download and install the HP Officejet 4650 Printer software on your computer.
- Place all your devices close to each other and connect your printer and the computer to the same wireless network.
- Connect to the wireless network by running the Wireless Setup Wizard inside Settings, under Wireless, on the printer’s control panel.
- Download the driver software from the internet, and install it on your computer to finish the wireless 123.hp.com/setup 4650.
Procedure for HP Officejet 4650 Printer Connection
123.hp.com/setup 4650 for Windows
To connect your printer to a Windows PC, you need to first decide on the type of connection you’re going to 123.hp.com/setup 4650 your printer on. It can either be a wireless connection over the network or a USB connection. After that, you need to download and install the driver software from the internet.
123.hp.com/setup 4650 for Mac
Unlike Windows, you don’t have to download and install the driver software from the internet. You can install the driver software directly using the Apple Software Updater. Decide on a type of connection before you install the driver software and try printing a document using the HP Officejet 4650 Printer.
123.hp.com/setup 4650 for Mobile
There are a number of ways for 123.hp.com/setup 4650 your smartphone to the printer. On a wireless network connection, you can use the HP Smart App to print, copy and scan using the printer. You can also print directly from the printer without connecting to an external network using the Wireless Direct feature.
Instant 123.hp.com/setup 4650
Unbox your printer from the box and place it on a flat surface. Remove all the plastic tape from the printer before you proceed. Load paper into the paper tray and install the cartridges, connect the power cord to the printer and boot it up. Decide on the type of connection you want to setup your printer on. Download and install the driver software on your computer to start using the 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer.
HP Officejet 4650 Scan
HP Officejet 4650 Fax
How to Print
To print a document, turn on the HP Officejet 4650 Printer and wait until it becomes idle. Open the document on your computer and select File and then Print. You need to set the number of copies and change a few other attributes on the print settings before you click Print. Your document should start printing.
How to Scan
To scan a document, place the document that you want to scan with the printed side facing the scanner. Align the document according to the engraved lines on the scanner glass and close the scanner lid. Click Scan on the printer’s control panel and select the destination and the file format and scan the document.
How to Copy
Place the document on the scanner glass and align it properly to copy the whole document. On the printer’s control panel, click Copy and enter the number of copies in the next screen. If you want to make additional changes to the settings, click Settings and change them before you click Copy.
Easy HP Officejet 4650 Wireless setup
Setting up your HP Officejet 4650 Printer on a wireless network has a number of benefits including the convenience of not having to deal with wires and printing documents on-the-go. To your printer on a wireless network, you need the network name and password. You also have to connect the 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer and the computer to the same network and make sure that the internet connection on the router is stable. Install the driver software after you have setup a connection.
HP Officejet 4650 Wireless Setup for Windows
HP Officejet 4650 Wireless Setup for Mac
Solve 123.hp.com/oj4650 Troubleshooting Issues
There can be a number of reasons as to why a 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer might stop working. Most commonly occurring issues are printer going offline, there can be some problem with the scanner, wireless connection might keep dropping, or the printer might be printing out blank pages etc. By following the right instructions, you can fix the issue with your printer and get it running. For More Steps…